Conditions of Use
Avalon Dental owns this Web site.
Avalon Dental Edmonton either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content (“the Content”) that is made available to you on this Web site, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property to use the Content on this Web site.
You may use this Web site only if you agree to the following terms.
Avalon Dental Edmonton grants to you a limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use all Content that is made available to you on this Web site, only if you agree to the following terms:
- You will only use the Web site for personal, educational or non-commercial purposes.
- You will not modify the Content of the web site and you will display the Copyright notice and this Conditions of Use on each copy of the Web site.
- You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this Web site by hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching of netiquette, or any other similar malicious, careless or negligent conduct.
- You agree not to upload content or computer code of any type to this Web site.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with this Web site and that you have only a limited right to use this Web site.
- You acknowledge that Avalon Dental does not warrant the accuracy or availability of this Web site.
- You acknowledge that Avalon Dental is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this Web site.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Alberta with respect to your use of the Web site and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the Web site will take place in the Judicial District of Edmonton.
- You agree to grant Avalon Dental all intellectual property rights in the content of any e-mail that you send to Avalon Dental.
If you do not agree to all of these terms, you must log off this Web site immediately.
Avalon Dental Edmonton does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any information on this Web site. This Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and the information is provided without warranty or condition of any kind.
The Avalon Dental Edmonton recognizes that the privacy and confidentiality of a person’s personal information is important. The Avalon Dental Edmonton has developed a Web Privacy Code that outlines how the Avalon Dental obtains, retains, and uses personal information obtained through this Web site.
This website may contain links to other websites. The Avalon Dental Edmonton is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites.
Avalon Dental Edmonton logo, crest and banner are registered Trademarks of Avalon Dental Edmonton.
All product names mentioned on this Web site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Avalon Dental Edmonton does not endorse any products or services that may be referred to in, or linked to, this Web site.Web Privacy Code
- Avalon Dental Edmonton recognizes that the privacy and confidentiality of a person’s personal information is important. All personal information is managed according to the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. This means that:
- You will be informed, at the point of collection, that your personal information is being collected and the purpose for which it is being collected;
- You have a right of access to your information;
- You have control over how Avalon Dental obtains, uses, and discloses your personal information;
- All uses of information are subject to you not having refused or withdrawn consent, unless disclosure is made for legal purposes.
- Even if you do nothing more during your visit than browse through the web site, read pages, or download information, please be aware that Avalon Dental Edmonton automatically gathers and stores certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally. Avalon Dental Edmonton collects and stores only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access Avalon Dental’s web site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access Avalon Dental Edmonton’s site;
- The date and time you access Avalon Dental’s site;
- The pages you visit on Avalon Dental’s site;
- If you are linked to the Avalon Dental Edmonton web site from another web site, the address of that web site.
Avalon Dental Edmonton uses this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors, to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. Avalon Dental does not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
- If you choose to provide Avalon Dental Edmonton with personal information in an e-mail or by filling out an electronic form and submit it to Avalon Dental Edmonton through our web site, Avalon Dental will use that information to respond to your message and to assist us to provide you the requested information or service.
- E-mail messages are subject to the Act. The personal information you share with Avalon Dental is provided only to those areas that are required to carry out the business that relates to you. All e-mail messages sent or received are the property of Avalon Dental and may be accessed by department heads or their delegates without further consent of the author. All e-mail messages required to be retained by law will be printed and maintained through a records management process.
- Security measures are implemented in order that web services remain available to all users. Avalon Dental computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify attempts to tamper with information, or to otherwise cause damage.